Torqeedo Cruise 2.0 T Electric Outboard
The new models of the Cruise 2.0 have been improved to meet the demanding challenges of every day commercial use; making them ready to take on the harshest environmental conditions, for example with dinghies and sailboats up to 3 tons. This makes the Cruise even more rugged in the event that it runs aground and even better protected against corrosion when used extensively in salt water.
The Cruise 2.0 is comparable to a 5 HP petrol outboard and can be easily mounted on your boat with a couple of tools, regardless of whether the remote or tiller version. A power supply from at least one lithium battery (Power 26-104) or with lead batteries (lead-gel or AGM) must be provided for operation.
Please call our customer service team to verify this is the right motor for your vessel. This item is non-refundable.
Cruise 2.0 T Electric Outboard Specs
Input Power: 2000 Watts
Propulsive Power: 1120 Watts
Comparable Petrol Outboards: 5 HP
Maximum overall efficiency: 56%
Static thrust in lbs: 115
Nominal voltage: 24
Total Weight: 17.5kg (S) / 18.6kg (L)
Shaft Length: 62.5cm (S) / 75.5cm (L)
Max propeller RPM: 1300 rpm
Cruise 2.0 T Electric Outboard Features
- High-efficiency outboard with 2,000 W input power, equivalent to a 5 HP petrol outboard
- This model is equipped with tiller control
- Highest-grade seawater-proof aluminium (AlMgSi1), hard-anodized for long service life, even in the harshest conditions
- Aluminium fin coated in polyurethane foam provides additional protection from impact when running aground
- 25 mm2 cable set (3m) including fuse and main switch
- All Cruise models are suitable for inflatables and other small boats
- Rugged aluminium pylon with reinforced fin – extra robust even when running aground
- Lubricant-free polymer plain bearings protect against damage from fishing lines or debris and provide improved mechanical support for propeller shaft – wear-resistant and maintenance-free
- Everything is water proof to IP67
- Emergency magnetic stop key
- Fuse and main switch
- We recommend the Cruise 2.0 for dinghies and sailboats up to to 3 tons
- Shaft sealant rings mounted in protected area on the inside of the pylons
- Comprehensive galvanic corrosion protection through careful matching of all materials and meticulous isolation of materials with different electrochemical properties
- Integrated on-board computer with GPS-based range calculation
- Battery cable bridge for lead batteries
Your Satisfaction with Torqeedo is Guaranteed:
- The Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Torqeedo warrants that the Product will be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal usage and proper installation and maintenance for a period of twenty-four (24) months from date of delivery.
- Free Shipping & No Sales Tax in the U.S.