Torqeedo Cruise 10.0 T Electric Outboard
Cruise motors have a built-in GPS, with on-board computer and display, showing information such as speed and input power, state of charge and remaining range, even with third-party batteries. They have a robust, wear-resistant design thanks to features such as a housing that is waterproof to IP67, pylons made from aluminum and a specially reinforced fin. They team up with the purpose-developed propellers and additional Torqeedo components to create a highly impressive package.
The flagship model in the Cruise series delivers 12 kW of peak output and a continuous output of 10 kW, which can propel efficient boats up to a maximum speed of 30 km/h. Its power supply requires at least two (Power 48-5000) or four lithium batteries (Power 24-3500)
Please call our customer service team to verify this is the right motor for your vessel. This item is non-refundable.
Cruise 10.0 T Electric Outboard Specs
Input Power: 10,000 Watts
Propulsive Power: 5600 Watts
Comparable Petrol Outboards: 20 HP
Maximum overall efficiency: 56%
Static thrust in lbs: ≤ 405
Nominal voltage: 48
Total Weight: 60.3kg (S) / 61.8kg (L) / 63.0kg (XL)
Shaft Length: 38.5cm (S) / 51.2cm (L) / 63.9cm (XL)
Max propeller RPM: 1400 rpm
Cruise 10.0 T Electric Outboard Features
- We recommend the Cruise 10.0 for dinghies and sailboats up to 10 tons
- Intelligent on-board computer and the full convenience of a Torqeedo electric drive system
- Very robust design – corrosion-protected, sea water-capable and completely waterproof (IP67)
- Tiller-equipped version of the Cruise 10.0
- Electric tilting device for ease of operation
- Slimline construction - elegant and modern
- 12 kW peak output, 10 kW continuous output – powerful propulsion comparable to a 20 HP combustion engine
- Easy handling thanks to low-voltage level (48 Volt)
Your Satisfaction with Torqeedo is Guaranteed:
- The Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Torqeedo warrants that the Product will be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal usage and proper installation and maintenance for a period of twenty-four (24) months from date of delivery.
- Free Shipping & No Sales Tax in the U.S.