While we fully stand by every product that we sell, we understand that sometimes you might change your mind or realize the product you ordered wasn't exactly what you were hoping for. That's why we offer a 30 Day Return Policy.
Please note, you as the customer will be responsible for paying the return shipping costs of the item(s) in your order as well as a restocking fee.
Once your return item(s) have been received and inspected at our warehouse(s), we will send you an email notification that we have processed your return payment (minus a 10-40% restocking fee*) to your original payment method.
*Please note: In order to receive a refund for the item(s) ordered, the item(s) must arrive back to our distribution center in "Like New" condition and must contain all original packaging and accessories. "Like New" means that the item(s) must not have been used and not show any visual signs of wear. For kayaks, the item(s) must not have been out on the water. If items are returned with visual signs of wear, or have any minor issues due to use, items may still qualify for return for “Refurbished Use”, in this case a 40% restocking fee will be assessed. Items that are damaged or are showing significant signs of wear will not be accepted and no refund will be given.
Eco Fishing Shop reserves the right to inspect all return products and may reduce the credit if the product returned is damaged, not in "like new" condition, or incomplete. If shipment is refused or undeliverable, a 20% restocking fee plus initial and return shipping fees will apply.
If you decide you want to return your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will assist you. We want to make this as simple of a process as possible for you.
We have secured a new partnership that will ensure ZERO Damaged Kayaks. You will no longer be required to sign and inspect your kayak. But do not worry, this carrier has a 99.97% damage-free rate and they have assured us of this. In the rare occasion damage has been detected, Eco Fishing Shop will take care of the replacement as long as the damage is reported within 2 hours of delivery and pictures of the damage are submitted via email. Remember to keep all the original packaging for any items that need to be returned. If the damage is cosmetic and/or able to be repaired, such as dents or scratches, EFS will provide a repair kit. If you choose to replace a kayak with minor cosmetic damage instead, then you will be charged a 20% restocking fee. All returns need to be authorized by our customer service department prior to being processed. We will ensure you get the product you ordered, undamaged, as soon as possible. Items that become damaged after use are non-refundable unless specified under warranty.
If you would like to cancel an order, please email or call our customer service team immediately to avoid return shipping fees.
- For in-stock kayak orders, cancellations must be made within 24 hours. Due to our shipping and protective wrapping processes, in-stock kayaks that are cancelled after 24 hours will be subject to a 10% cancellation fee.
- For kayak orders that are cancelled after the kayak has shipped, the customer will be responsible for the initial shipping cost, the cost of return shipping, and a 20% restocking fee.
All other items that are cancelled after shipping will follow our 30 Day Return Policy and will be subject to return shipping costs.
The following only applies to Pre-Ordered Products: We understand that when you Pre-Order an item there is a chance that you may find one locally sooner than your anticipated ship date. In the event that you would like to cancel your Pre-Ordered item order, we offer a completely Free First Cancellation. However, if you decide to re-order with us and cancel for the 2nd time, you will be charged a 10% cancellation fee.
Other Return Policy Notes:
- If a certain vendor or product does not support the return policy stated above, this will be noted in the product descriptions or in the product-specific return information.
- Products that are specified as certified pre-owned or used are ineligible for a return
- Eco Fishing Shop only sells to purchasers who intend to use the item(s) for the duration of its economic life. Orders purchased for the specific purpose of a "one time use or temporary use" are not eligible for return under any circumstances. This includes but is not limited to; orders intended for use in a trade show or a conference venue, orders that are purchased by promotional companies, and orders that are purchased by trade show facilitators.