Five Circuit Wireless Digital Switching System with Steering Wheel Control
Yak Power introduces totally wireless control of your 12 volt accessories! The NEW YP-RP5W-OR features five switched outlets, battery powered keypad with quick disconnect base, t-nut rail track mounting, steering wheel adapter for mounting into most standard 6-bolt steering wheels, integrated Bluetooth with mobile app control, last memory mode, inline 15A fuse, and Yak Power plug-and-play connectivity.
All accessories are connected and controlled independently using individual buttons. Each button turns RED when it is activated. And, the Master Power switch allows you to completely power up-down the entire system to minimize your power consumption.
- Integrated RF/Bluetooth Control including mobile app control for both iOS and Android
- Last Mode Memory: The system remembers which circuits were ON when Master Power is used to turn the entire system OFF. Then when the system is turned back ON using the Master Power button, all of the “Last Mode” circuits will also be turned back on.
- 6-bolt steering wheel mounting adapter fits most standard 6-bolt steering wheels used in golf carts, UTVs, boats, and hot rods. Keypad action mount with t-nut for rail mounting. Remote Lanyard and optional surface mount included.
- Yak Power plug-and-play SAE termination.Wirelessly controlled digital switching system with mounting feet and inline fused power wire.
- Designed for 15 amps total current draw.
- Mobile app control.
- Optional keypad hardwire kit included.
- Fully potted internally for maximum durability.
Note: Make sure the plug-and-play connectors are completely pushed together when connecting the system together. Yak-Power uses our own custom tooled, high tolerance, very snug fitting connectors with larger gauge, real copper wire to ensure a quality, weatherproof and reliable connection. All our plug-and-play accessories are specifically designed to work together while maintaining the correct battery polarity throughout the entire Yak-Power system. Using other aftermarket connectors or splicing other connectors into the YP system may cause damage to the system or the accessories connected to the system and may void your warranty.
Make sure to pay attention to the actual wire colors of all our accessory cables to ensure that the red (+) wire is always connecting to the red (+) wire on the connector into which it is being plugged.
Your Satisfaction with Yak Power is Guaranteed:
- Free Shipping & No Sales Tax in the U.S.