The Power Plug allows you to easily connect most 12-volt accessories to the Yak-Power system, whether you want to connect a fish finder, live well pump, navigation limit, or another 12-volt accessory. The Power Plug is all you need to power them up. Simply connect the accessory’s positive (+) wire to the red wire on the Power Plug and the accessory’s ground (-) to the black wire and you’re good to go! It even comes with the butt connectors and heat shrink tubing you need for a secure, weather-resistant connection.
Yak Power Power Plug Specs & Features
Wire Gauge: 14 AWG
- Allows you to easily connect most 12-volt accessories to the Yak-Power system
- Compatible with: Power Ports (YP-PMC48S, YP-PMC96S & YP-PMC144S), Power Panel Switching System (YP-RP5R), Power Pack Battery Box (YP-BBK) & Battery Terminal Pigtails (YP-BTP12 & YP-BTP96)
- Make sure the plug-and-play connectors are completely pushed together when connecting the system together. Yak-Power uses our own custom tooled, high tolerance, very snug fitting connectors with larger gauge, real copper wire to ensure a quality, weatherproof and reliable connection.
- All our plug-and-play accessories are specifically designed to work together while maintaining the correct battery polarity throughout the entire Yak-Power system. Using other aftermarket connectors or splicing other connectors into the YP system may cause damage to the system or the accessories connected to the system and may void your warranty.
- Make sure to pay attention to the actual wire colors of all our accessory cables to ensure that the red (+) wire is always connecting to the red (+) wire on the connector into which it is being plugged.
Your Satisfaction with Yak Power is Guaranteed:
- Five-Star Customer Service
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- No Sales Tax in the U.S.
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $49