Plug two 12-volt accessories into one switched output of the Yak-Power system with the SAE Y-Adapter. Whether you want to have all your Yak-Power LED lights on one switch or just have a single battery connection power two Power Ports, the SAE Y-Adapter is all you need!
You can easily plug your 12-volt accessory into the adapter and then plug the Y-adapter directly into the Power Panel Switching System or Power Pack Battery Box or straight to a 12-volt battery using either of the Battery Terminal Pigtail
Yak Power SAE Y-Adapter Specs & Features
Weight: 1 lb.
Wire Gauge: 14 AWG
- Allows you to plug two (2) 12-volt accessories directly into one switched output of the Yak-Power system
- Compatible with: Power Ports (YP-PMC48S, YP-PMC96S & YP-PMC144S), Power Panel Switching System (YP-RP5R), Power Pack Battery Box (YP-BBK) & Battery Terminal Pigtails (YP-BTP12 & YP-BTP96)
- Make sure the plug-and-play connectors are completely pushed together when connecting the system together. Yak-Power uses our own custom tooled, high tolerance, very snug fitting connectors with larger gauge, real copper wire to ensure a quality, weatherproof and reliable connection.
- All our plug-and-play accessories are specifically designed to work together while maintaining the correct battery polarity throughout the entire Yak-Power system. Using other aftermarket connectors or splicing other connectors into the YP system may cause damage to the system or the accessories connected to the system and may void your warranty.
- Make sure to pay attention to the actual wire colors of all our accessory cables to ensure that the red (+) wire is always connecting to the red (+) wire on the connector into which it is being plugged.
Your Satisfaction with Yak Power is Guaranteed:
- Five-Star Customer Service
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- No Sales Tax in the U.S.
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $49